We can always use volunteers! Simply put, the Museum counts on its dedicated volunteers to help it succeed. There are plenty of opportunities to be part of the time. Tell us what you’re interested in, or we can find the perfect job for you based on your skills and talents.
Whether you want to work behind the scenes or directly with visitors, we would love to have you.
If you are interested in donating a piece of Pennsylvania’s transportation history to the Museum, please contact the curator to learn more about the donation process.
Here are a few of the things around the office that we can nearly always use:
- Copier paper
- Postage stamps
- A gift certificate to Office Max, or Staples, or Wrigley’s
And at the moment:
- ShopVacs/Canister vacuum cleaners
- Cover for our trailer
- Our 1904 Duryea currently has the incorrect tires. We are looking to replace them with the following:
- Two 36 x 4 smooth-tread clincher tires (prefer used)
- Two 30 x 3½ smooth-tread clincher tires (prefer used)
- We are also in need of tires for our 1930 Ford Model A Station Wagon:
- Two 165 x 75 R13 tires